Lake Como Apartments and Villas
You can now browse through a selection of over 60 gorgeous holiday rentals located in the heart of this magical lake.
Click here to access this stunning database of homes and apartments.
Anytime you want to travel with a group of friends or with your whole family, you may find it more convenient and cost-effective to rent one of the spacious Lake Como apartments or villas which come in many forms…detached, semi-detached or unattached.
Imagine yourself in a holiday filled with peace and quiet, luxury living quarters while surrounded with spectacular, scenic views of the lake and nearby mountain valleys.
Many of these gems can be rented from a single weekend or on a weekly basis which greatly reduces your overhead accommodation costs and allows you to enjoy a comfy home-like environment at a fraction of the price. Use the handy search engine below to browse through our magnificent list of favorite Lake Como apartments and villas.
If apartments and villas are not your cup of tea and you would still prefer a hotel, visit our hotel directory for more information.
Here is an article with helpful tips on finding Lake Como apartments.
Lake Como is among the three most renowned lakes in Italy and has been well-known with worldwide visitors for hundreds of years. Renaissance villas, castles and lovely gardens really are a reminder of the instances when Como was a resort area for the European elite.
There is much to think about when you are making plans for a vacation. You need to choose a figure and destination out travel arrangements. It can be difficult to know which hotel to book when you are not familiar with an area, though you must also arrange for your accommodations. Read these tips to help you get this right and maybe even save you some money.
Tip for Booking Lake Como Apartments
Search online tools for hotels. Travel websites are very helpful when seeking the best deals; time and time again we have still found this to be the best way to book Lake Como apartments. If your offer is really a good deal, they can also provide you with the average rate for a room at a particular hotel, so you can see. Finally, they can help you determine when you’d like to travel and what you’d like to do when you’re there.
There are plenty of websites that offer reviews for local hotels, for example TripAdvisor. Before you make the actual reservation, use these websites to review a hotel. This gives you first-hand accounts of people’s experiences in each hotel. Find out what actual customers say about the hotel and it can help you avoid a costly mistake.
A Complete List of Lake Como Apartments Rental Tips
Here are a few things you’ll want to keep in mind before beginning your online search for Lake Como apartments:
- Put your electronics into the room’s safe. Putting these items in the safe ensures that you can go out and have fun, not worrying about what you’ve left in the room. The Lake Como area is generally very safe, although Italy does have its fair share of property crime.
- See if your organizational memberships offer any benefits. Sometimes you can get discounted hotel prices through these organizations. People often forget about these discounts, which can be 10% or more. That can add up to huge savings over multiple nights. For a week of vacation time that adds up to an extra day!
- Many things must be considered when choosing the right hotel. You may also want a hotel that is close to a certain destination, even though price is one consideration. Amenities like a swimming pool, a gym, free local calls or breakfast, and other amenities may be things that you prefer. Ensure the hotel you are planning on staying at has the amenities you desire.
- Before you start unpacking, be sure you inspect the room you are given at check in. Is it clean? Are the facilities operating correctly? Count how many towels and linens you were make and given sure there are enough for everyone traveling with you. If you find any issues they can either fix the problem or give you a different room, call the front desk.
- Planning for a trip months or even just weeks in advance can often get you a better rate for your hotel room. A lot of locations will give you a steeper discount if you can book a couple of months early. You can save up to 50 percent, even on elite hotel chains.
- Never assume that all hotels are pet-friendly. If pets are allowed, no matter what their site says, ask the hotel. Also ask exactly what they mean by pet-friendly, as there might be restrictions on certain breeds and sizes of pet that they allow on their premises.
- Use your AAA discount at hotels. Many people are surprised to see hotel discounts included with their auto club membership. You could save 5% or even 10% on some rooms. The savings can really add up nightly.
- Take your GPS watch with you on vacation and some running clothes. Just because you’re on vacation doesn’t mean you should skip on your daily running regimen. Go for a run when you wake up in the morning. Even if you’re running down the city streets of roads, it will give you a new perspective of the city that you’re visiting.
Once you know what to do, choosing a good hotel is easy. It just takes a little attention and effort from you. Make your travel plans, and you are sure to have a great stay. You are sure to have some interesting stores to tell afterwards when coming back from your stay at a Lake Como apartment!
Return to the Como Guide homepage.